Yay our next square is here!! And it’s a beauty! This block has been designed by the fabulous Kimberlie of ShopKimberlie, a good friend of mine, who some of you might have got to know as one of my lovely Admin in the Facebook CAL Group.
You are going to LOVE this square! I did because it introduced me to a new technique; the Jacob’s Ladder which I have COMPLETELY fallen in love with! So without further ado may I introduce the…
Ladder Loops Afghan Square by Kimberlie Goodnough
This square will be available as a free Ravelry download throughout the end of the year 2015 (December 31, 2015).
- Hook: UK 5.5 mm / US Size I
- Yarn: Aran / 10 ply / Worsted / Weight #4
- Colours: Works best in at least 4-5 different colours
- Pattern contains English and American crochet terms: see the following link for a printable conversion chart: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437470329344/
- Specialist stitch: Jacobs Ladder technique; explanation and diagram included in the pattern.
Ta dah!! This is my version of this square using my colour palette (I blogged about this here). I love how it turned out!
Don’t forget to stay tuned for the next block to be released on February 4th (or 5th)