I’m really excited to announce that this year I’m taking part in the HodgePodge Crochet 12 days of Christmas Sale which starts TODAY!
Every day until the 12th December one of the fabulous designers (below) are holding a ‘that day only’ specific sale – but like an advent calendar who knows which designer will be on which day…well I can tell you one of them will be me! Make sure you check out my Facebook page and the pages below to keep up to speed with the discount details; this is a sale you really don’t want to miss out on!
Featured Designers are:
Woo hoo this is my 100th blog post and rather fittingly I have an exiting subject to share with you all this evening. I am delighted to say that I was recently invited to take part in the second round of HodgePodge Crochet’s newest showdown competition (you can read all about the 1st showdown here). Six designers were given the challenge of designing a brand new ‘cushion’ (or pillow as folks in the US like to call them) pattern. The cushion itself could be any size, any shape, any stitch and with any yarn…
So do you want to see what everyone came up with? Well I’ll show you but I can’t tell you which one is mine…you have to vote for your favourite (see below for the rules).
Rules of the Competition:
- A Pinterest board has been created where all 6 Showdown Designs are pinned: https://www.pinterest.com/TanyaNaser/hodgepodge-crochet-showdown/
- A “vote” consists of either “liking” or “repining” a pin, or both. You CAN cast two votes for the same design, and they will all be tallied at the end, but voting for two different designs just cancels out each of your votes, so its recommended to keep your vote to one design only. (You can repin whatever additional designs you like after the competition is done.)
- It doesn’t matter where you repin them to, use whatever board you like.
- Voting runs from NOW, until Saturday, August 8th, 2015 at 7.00am GMT / midnight PST.
- The Winner will be announced Sunday, August 9th sometime in the PM GMT / AM PST
All designs will be available for purchase on Ravelry on Sunday, August 9th