CELEBRATING MY 4TH BLOG ANNIVERSARY
WITH 4 WEEKS OF GIVEAWAYS!
So we need a winner for the lovely Wulla Yarn hooks don’t we! And the winner is….Kate Rowell, congratulations! I’ve sent you an email for your address details so I can get your prize out to you.
Don’t forget there’s still the ‘big blue yarn’ giveaway open until 9 March
Up for grabs is:
- 10g x Paintbox mini (DK)
- 10g x Scheepjes Catona mini (4ply)
- 50g x Drops Cotton Light (DK)
- 50g x Lang Cotton (Chunky)
- 50g x Just Yarn Cotton (DK)
- 50g x Patons Baby Smiles (4ply)
- 50g x Scheepjes Catona (4ply)
- 50g x Patons Fab (DK)
- 50g x Phildar Pilou Plus (DK)
- 50g x Bergere de France Barisiemne (DK)
- 100g x James Brett Harmony (DK)
- 100g DY Choice (DK with Wool)
- 100g x Paintbox Simply Aran
- 100g x Stylecraft Special (DK)
- 100g x West Yorkshire Spinners Essential Aran
That’s a whopping 920g of yarn up for grabs which is a nice amount to feed any hungry stash! For your chance to win enter here.
Until next time; keep calm and crochet on my friends xx