Right all that’s left then is to put all these bits that we’ve got together! Have you guessed what it is yet?
If you missed the announcement about the CAL and want to check out the general CAL info and material details you can find it all here and you can catch up with Part 1 here, Part 2 here, Part 3 here and Part 4 here. You still have time to make up your little amigurumi though, if you want to be featured in the finished project galleries you have until Saturday 30 September to submit a finished photo!
- Add each part of section E to section A over rnds 8-12 and using a yarn needle and the tail ends attach securely. Insert a safety eye into the middle of each circle. Stuff section A firmly.
- Pin both parts of section G to the top of section A roughly 3.5cm / 1.5 inches apart; then using a yarn needle and the tail ends attach securely.
- Using black embroidery thread embroider on a black mouth over rnds 14-16
- Insert the circle of section D into the loop of section D and the secure to middle of section B
- Sew the whole of that joined section (B & D) to the centre of section F
- Sew section H to each side of section F on rnd 25
- Attach section C to either side of the bottom of section F
- Finally attach section A to the top of section F – and you are finished!
And you’ve made a little alien buddy!
I hope you had as much fun making him as I had designing him. I’m super excited to see your finished projects! The hashtag for this CAL is #ootwCAL. Make sure you link me your finished projects on your favourite social media sites so I can see them: Ravelry, Facebook page or Facebook group, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram! And don’t forget if you want to be featured in the finished project galleries you have until Saturday 30 September to submit a finished photo!
Until next time; keep calm and crochet on my friends xx